GrayWolf Sensing Solutions of Shelton CT and Tuamgraney Ireland announces the release of a fully updated version of our core air quality sensor application software: WolfSense AS/PPC/LAP.
This software operates on multiple platforms, including Windows 8 PCs and on the MN-08 tablet offered by GrayWolf. Also connect to WIN XP/7 tablets, netbooks, laptops, to Windows Mobile Pocket PCs and to GrayWolf’s AdvancedSense™ and WolfPack™ instruments.
New/Expanded Features include:
- Enhanced alarms
- Easily set high/low warnings plus high/low alarms for each individual parameter
- Easily set visual and/or audible warning
- Multiple languages (English/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese) and more to come soon
- Choice of background screens/wallpaper
- Choose a custom look on the tactile, color screen
- Even import/display your own logo
- Updated on-board help videos
- User calibration, setting up tripod kits, pollutant pathway measurements and much, much more
- View these videos on the “instrument”, while on-site
- Updated on-board Sensor Tips
- Differential Pressure, Formaldehyde and more are NEW
- Carbon Dioxide, TVOCs, Particulate, O3, NH3, H2S, CO and most others are updated
- Easier Audio Note access
- Employ this popular, efficient documentation feature easier than ever, with a single tap from the main screen
- New interactive Data Forms
- Automatically import measurement data
- “NIOSH Dampness and Mold Assessment Form” developed for school testing based on NIOSH protocol
- GrayWolf can work with you on your own custom form(s)
- Additional data export options
- Download data to USB keys or other storage media.
- Barometric pressure compensation (automated for AdvancedSense and WolfPack platforms only)
- Improved user interface
- More features doesn’t mean more complexity when the user interface is designed right
- GrayWolf’s prime software development directive is to make our user interface “intuitive, easy, functional, intuitive”!
For more information, please contact:
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
6 Research Drive
Shelton, CT 06484 USA