GrayWolf introduces remote, cloud-based access and control of any of our WiFi enabled AdvancedSense®, WolfPack® or DirectSense® meters. GrayWolf manufactures various advanced, portable and semi-permanent monitoring instruments for measurements that include your choice (from 1 up to 30 simultaneously):
- Carbon Dioxide
- Air Velocity
- Differential Pressure
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitric Oxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- O2, H2, HCN, HCl, F2, ClO2 …
- And many other parameters.
View measurement data on smartphones, iPads, Droids, PCs or any web-enabled device. Attached notes
(audio, text, photos, etc.) may also be reviewed. Data may be displayed as multi-parameter graphs or in tabular format. Remotely adjust log intervals, modify attached notes, change alarm levels and more*. In addition, download logged readings via WiFi to any WIN XP, 7 or 8 device that has GrayWolf’s WolfSense® PC data transfer and reporting software loaded. Once you’ve collected information in the field, WolfSense PC (which is supplied as standard) enables simple download, analysis and report creation. Optional “Advanced Report Generator” software fully automates the entire reporting process; generating detailed reports that include data tables, graphs, photos, field text notes, government & industry guidelines, utilized instrument lists, calibration data and much more.
Applications for GrayWolfLive include:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Access instrument data from afar; whether viewing GrayWolf IAQ monitoring kits left for hours, days
or weeks measuring key IAQ parameters, or even units that your test engineers are utilizing for walkthru, spot check surveys. Logged readings and attached operator notes (audio, text, etc.) are all easy to get to.
- Industrial Hygiene (IH)
- Alarm your smart phone, or other internet accessible device, when toxic gas levels or other measured parameters exceed your defined levels. The alarm message may be e-mailed to multiple phones/devices. Or just check data on any GrayWolf instrument that’s out in the field.
- USGBC LEED IEQ Credit 3.2
- Remotely check GrayWolf systems(s) deployed in buildings undertaking LEED certification to determine when TVOC, HCHO, CO, PM10 (and O3) concentrations fall below LEED IEQ Credit 3.2 target values. At that point, the GrayWolf equipment can be collected, reports can be generated, and any additional air sampling that is determined necessary may be conducted.
- Heating Ventilation Air conditioning (HVAC) & Facility Management (FM)
- Monitor differential pressure over time and email alarm alerts when negative pressure conditions
occur, or when air velocity/%RH/dewpoint/CO2/particulate/temperature or set points for other parameters on GrayWolf instruments are exceeded.
- Ambient Air (AA)
- Leave GrayWolf meters outside for short-term tests and check them remotely when monitoring burn pits, release plumes or other pollution events. Also, access outdoor measurements in real-time to compare against indoor measured levels.
- …and other applications.
Older AdvancedSense, WolfPack and DirectSense instruments that don’t have WiFi capability may be upgraded by GrayWolf at a minor charge to enable the powerful, efficient GrayWolfLive feature.
An industry leader since 1998, GrayWolf’s advanced environmental instrumentation is used by industry professionals; in manufacturing plants, high rise buildings, hospitals, airports, shipboard, schools, universities, refineries and many other types of facilities. Worldwide management, sales and customer support is headquartered in Shelton, CT (USA). The primary manufacturing facility is in Ireland, with support available through a worldwide network of distributors; many set up as authorized service centers. GrayWolf provides versatile sensor and software technology, employing the power of mobile and embedded computers for superior portable diagnostic environmental instrumentation.
*A few of the features described, including alarm alerts and remote modification of data file attached notes , will not be available until release version 2 scheduled for early Q1 2014.
For more information, please contact:
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
6 Research Drive
Shelton, CT 06484 USA